This post was last updated on August 23rd, 2016 at 11:44 am
Deadline: January 2017, check website for details.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census.
- Be a citizen, National or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply.
- Be enrolling in a U.S. accredited college or university as a full-time, degree-seeking, first-year student in the upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) or have earned a GED.
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of recommendation.
Award: Multiple scholarship opportunities offered; vary in award amount, number of years, field of study, location, and more.
Contact: Application available at www.apiasf.org