This post was last updated on August 23rd, 2016 at 11:45 am
Deadline: Entries must be postmarked between February 1 and June 30, 2017.
- Submit a completed application form indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Provide an official transcript of all academic work.
- Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
- Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor or master’s program.
- Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
- Must be a U.S. citizen or in the U.S. on a Student Visa.
- Must be enrolled full time.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Financial need is considered.
Contact: Application available at www.automotivehalloffame.org