Deadline: April 28, 2017
- Students must be a high school senior with 2.50 GPA or better.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time institution.
- Students entering into barbering, cosmetology or an accredited higher education programs
- Must be a Delaware resident and a United States citizen?
- Community achievements and volunteer services are requested.
- Presentation must include: Essay, Power Point (10 slides) “How you plan to change your world or community today?” or Personal Narrative about “Your gun violence reality.”
Award: Academic scholarships: One-time scholarship award is $250.00 each for two qualifying students.
Contact: BLBF, Inc., P.O. Box 7458, Wilmington, DE 19803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.