This post was last updated on September 7th, 2016 at 12:31 am
Deadline: July 31, 2017
- Be of Caribbean descent.
- Be a 2017 high school graduate from Delaware.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Provide proof of acceptance into an accredited university/college for fall 2017 semester.
- Submit an essay (minimum 500 words) on one of the following topics: Why should you be selected to receive a TTCAD scholarship? In what way have you contributed to the Caribbean community or in what way do you plan to do so?
- Submit one letter of recommendation showing character and eligibility.
- Attend one or more interviews with TTCAD Scholarship Committee.
- Attend TTCAD award ceremony (dinner/dance) the last Saturday in September.
- Children of TTCAD executive committee members are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Award: Up to $2,000.
Contact: TTCAD Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 5685
Newark, DE 19714