This post was last updated on September 7th, 2016 at 01:15 am
Deadline: April 5, 2017
- Applicant must be a senior in high school
- Applicant must have achieved at least two (2) of the following: (a) minimum of B+ average; (b) ranked in the top 25 percent of class; (c) ACT score of 24 or an SAT score of 1500 (Verbal, Math and Writing).
- Applicant must have participated in two sports for at least two years in each sport.
- Applicant must have earned at least one varsity letter in each of two sports.
- Applicant must complete attached scholar/essay application.
- Applicant must have a letter of recommendation from the high school athletic administrator/director.
- School athletic administrator/director must be an NIAAA member and a member of their respective state athletic administrators association.
- The principal or athletic administrator/director must sign the application to ensure that the academic information submitted is accurate.
Award: Two $500 scholarships (1 male and 1 female winner statewide). The two winners from Delaware move on to the next level for a potential regional award of $1,500.
Contact: Applications may be obtained by contacting your high school’s Athletic Director or going to www.daadsports.com