This post was last updated on September 7th, 2016 at 01:21 am
Deadline: Must meet all institutional deadlines to submit application for admission, complete the FAFSA and submit any other required forms. First deadline (for admission to the University of Delaware) is January 15, 2017.
Eligibility: Provides tuition for eligible students enrolling full time in an associate degree program at Delaware Technical Community College or the University of Delaware’s Associate in Arts program.
- Graduate from a Delaware public or nonpublic high school, or from a homeschool that meets standards established by the enrolling institution.
- Meet the institutional Delaware residency requirements.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or 80 percent on a 100 percent scale as indicated on your official high school transcript.
- Satisfy the admission standards of the enrolling institution.
- Not have been convicted of a felony.
- Enroll full time no later than the fall semester immediately after your high school graduation.
- Complete the FAFSA and apply for all appropriate forms of financial aid for which you are eligible and accept all such financial assistance offered or awarded, except for loans.
- Maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA in your degree program to remain eligible for the scholarship.
Award: Provides tuition for eligible students after other financial aid received is deducted from total tuition costs. Does not cover books, fees or other related expenses. SEED recipients must reapply annually. Awards are dependent upon state funding.
Contact: Your high school counselor or:
Delaware Technical Community College
Financial Aid Office, Owens Campus, 302-855-1693
Financial Aid Office, Terry Campus, 302-857-1040
Financial Aid Office, Stanton Campus, 302-453-3706
Financial Aid Office, Wilmington Campus, 302-434-5552
University of Delaware
Student Financial Services, 302-831-2126