This post was last updated on September 6th, 2016 at 11:32 pm
Deadline: March 2017, check website for details.
- The applicant must live in New Castle County. The applicant must be graduating from a public high school in New Castle County in the current year.
- The applicant must intend to be a full-time student at a college or university.
- The applicant’s high school record and academic achievement.
- The applicant’s character and potential leadership ability as evidenced by activities and community service.
- Letters of recommendation and the applicant’s written personal statement (see website for details).
- The applicant must demonstrate financial need.
Award: The scholarship is a four-year, $4,000 scholarship payable directly to the student’s college or university. The payout will be $500 per semester for two semesters per year.
Contact: Christiana Rotary – George A Thompson Memorial Scholarship
The Christiana Hilton
100 Continental Drive
Newark, DE 19713