Deadline: October 25, 2016
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Be enrolled full time as a high school senior and planning to enter college no later than the fall following graduation.
- Have a strong commitment to pursue a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution).
- Have critical financial need ($55,000 or less adjusted gross income per family preferred).
- Be involved in co-curricular and community activities.
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
Award: $20,000 national; $5,000 in five Delaware scholarships funded in the honor of John W. Rollins Sr.