This post was last updated on September 7th, 2016 at 12:02 am
Deadline: December 23, 2016 for submitting to local chapter.
Eligibility: Applicant must submit:
- Senior class (sealed) transcripts.
- Three letters of references.
- Head shot photo suitable for publication.
- Copies of current hunting license and NWTF youth membership card.
- Class rank & GPA, signed by counselor.
- List of extracurricular activities.
- Essay on conservation, hunting heritage is required.
Award: State: $1,000 (one award) and county: $500 (three awards).
Contact: Application available at www.nwtf.org/education
Tom Spangler, Past Chairman of the Board
Delaware NWTF Chapters
173 S. Shore Drive
Dover, DE 19901