This post was last updated on August 23rd, 2016 at 07:46 pm
Deadline: Application process begins in the fall. Check website for details.
Eligibility: Students may apply for one of four scholarships: RMHC Scholars; RMHC/Asia; RMHC/African American Future Achievers; and RMHC/HACER Scholarships. General eligibility requirements are:
- Be a high school senior.
- Be younger than age 21.
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college, university, or technical school with a full course of study.
- Be a legal U.S. resident.
- Live in a participating RMHC Chapter’s geographic area (in Delaware, Kent and New Castle counties).
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline on the application.
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program.
- Provide verification of enrollment each year at respective accredited postsecondary institution. RMHC also welcomes volunteers and has a searchable database to help find opportunities.
Contact: Information available at rmhc.org
Participating Local Chapter Education