This post was last updated on September 6th, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Deadline: April 21, 2017
Eligibility: A resident of New Castle County and a high school senior attending a public or private school in New Castle County.
- Formally admitted to a public or private college or university for the upcoming academic year.
- Proven financial need.
- Solid academic achievement.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities.
- A commitment to community service.
- Good character
- Sons and daughters of members of The Rotary Club of Wilmington are not eligible.
Award: Awards shall be made in such amounts as determined annually by The Rotary Club of Wilmington Board. Scholarships are potentially renewable each undergraduate year assuming the candidate has met the required qualifications. Annual amounts may vary.