This post was last updated on August 23rd, 2016 at 03:39 pm
Deadline: April 15, 2017 The application process for ScIP requires three steps:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by April 15, 2017.
- Submit an unofficial transcript by June 15, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log onto your student account at www.delawaregoestocollege.org to provide your anticipated college enrollment information for 2017-2018 by June 15, 2017.
NOTE: Communications regarding deadlines for additional information are sent to the email address you provide in your student account. Check your email frequently. To avoid delivery problems, you should add our email address (email@example.com) to your address book or safe list.
- Demonstrate level of financial need established for 2017-18 (to be determined after July 1, 2017); and
- Enroll full-time in an undergraduate degree program at a nonprofit, regionally accredited college in Delaware or Pennsylvania OR enroll full-time at a nonprofit, regionally accredited college in an undergraduate or graduate degree program that is not offered at a public college in Delaware; and
- Have a minimum cumulative, unweighted GPA of 2.5.
Restrictions: Certificate programs are not eligible. Graduate students attending a public college in Delaware are not eligible.
- Not to exceed tuition, mandatory fees, and other direct educational expenses, excluding winter and summer sessions.
- Awards will be made after July 1. Check your email frequently.
- Award is not renewable, students must reapply every year
- Graduate awards: $1,000 per year
- Undergraduate awards: $700 to $2,200 per year, depending on GPA, as follows:
GPA Range Need Base Merit Increase Total
3.75-4.0 $700 $1,500 $2,200
3.50-3.74 $700 $1,200 $1,900
3.25-3.49 $700 $900 $1,600
3.00-3.24 $700 $600 $1,300
2.75-2.99 $700 $300 $1,000
2.50-2.74 $700 0 $700